How to effectively put in eyedrops - low vision

Issues concerning developments in care of Ocular Inflammatory Disease and other noteworthy Items are contained in this forum.

Moderators: Mike Bartolatz, kwork

Mike Bartolatz

How to effectively put in eyedrops - low vision

Post by Mike Bartolatz »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhkRAaIbIuE

this short video explains how to effectively put in eyedrops when one has low vision. it also shows how to prevent the drops from going down into your sinuses making them more effective (50% more effective) this also stops the terrible taste you get
Mike Bartolatz
Boroboy

Re: How to effectively put in eyedrops - low vision

Post by Boroboy »

Mike Bartolatz wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhkRAaIbIuE

this short video explains how to effectively put in eyedrops when one has low vision. it also shows how to prevent the drops from going down into your sinuses making them more effective (50% more effective) this also stops the terrible taste you get
That horrid taste certainly disappears if you have your ducts plugged, which I have. Due to dry eyes. I apply my artificial tears 24/7, every 15 mins or so, no issues now. Even at night.
Practice, makes perfect. I've had 6 years to perfect the procedure 8)
isabel marshal

Post by isabel marshal »

you can wash your eyes with plain water and hold the bottle applied with removing its cap and put 2-3 drops at your corner of the eyelids with guidance of your forefinger and thumb. You should not keep the open care for more than 2-3 minutes at normal temperature and store the bottle at the refrigerator after first usage. You can purchase careprost eye drops online to treat the glaucoma.
Mike Bartolatz

Post by Mike Bartolatz »

you shouldn't use plain water while using steroids as if the water is contaminated, you can get an infection easily.

mike
Mike Bartolatz