Welcome to the Parent's Forum

This is a place where parents can interact and gain support for medical, emotional and ongoing issues with School.

Moderators: Mike Bartolatz, kwork

Mike Bartolatz

Welcome to the Parent's Forum

Post by Mike Bartolatz »

Welcome to the Parent's forum at Iritis.org. I'm Mike and I and Renee' will try to help you through your childs needs. Often issues at School need to be addressed so that the child can function with photophobia and reduced vision. The Ocular Immunology and Uveitis Foundation, Under C Stephen Foster has developed a brochure entitled. Uveitis: A Guide for Parents and Teachers. You can access a printable version of this brochure and provide it for your Child's Teachers so that they will understand how to accomodate these various needs. This brochure will also benefit your Pediatrician and perhaps even your opthalmologist. I'll put a link to this in a sticky note in this forum for your use.

We are here to help you in any way we can. Ask any and all questions you may have as nothing is too trivial to bring up in this ongoing discussion. we only ask that you not bash doctors or treat others at this forum without respect. You can vent if needed too.
WE DO UNDERSTAND and please remember YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

if you wish to start a new thread or ask questions, click on NEW TOPIC. you can also join in the discussion under an already existing topic by clicking on REPLY. announcements and sticky notes are 'locked' and cannot be posted to. EXCEPT FOR THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF ANNOUNCEMENT;

Historically this was an open forum without membership required. Because of SPAMMING; sadly it has become necessary to require that in order to post one must be a MEMBER.

Wish you the very best,
Mike Bartolatz
Mike Bartolatz