Financial Aid For eye care

Post here to exchange iritis general information and support with others.

Moderators: Mike Bartolatz, kwork

Mike Bartolatz

Financial Aid For eye care

Post by Mike Bartolatz »

Mike Bartolatz
Mike Bartolatz

Post by Mike Bartolatz »

http://www.uveitis.org/patient/articles ... ption.html

Drug Manufacturer assistance programs
Mike Bartolatz
kristihart

Re: Financial Aid For eye care

Post by kristihart »

Hi Mike,

I can't get these links to work. I saw another post about eye pain where you mentioned that moving to a new server caused some of the links to be bad. It could also be that they have moved the page.

I don't have insurance and now have been diagnosed with chronic Iritis. I did see the NORD's information under announcements though, and plan to contact them. I lost my insurance because of Obamacare; I work for a small company and it simply wasn't affordable for them anymore. They gave us a raise to help offset the cost of buying our own. However, the plans with high deductibles are too expensive, I wouldn't be able to afford the doctor's visits. Also, the healthcare.gov webite it terrible to use! It's open enrollment until February 15, so I plan to research options a little more.

I can't thank you enough for this site. When I feel better and financials are looking a little better, I will try to donate. I work as a web editor so if there's anything I can do to help with minor problems or updates, I'd be happy to help!

Thanks,

Kristi
Mike Bartolatz

Re: Financial Aid For eye care

Post by Mike Bartolatz »

Kristi,
contact Kevin to see if he needs help with web stuff. I don't deal with that aspect of the site and he owns this site. I just moderate forums and provide links. I'll look into correcting broken links when I get some time. Thank you for pointing this out to me.

right now do whatever it takes to get your eyes and possible underlying cause treated. you have enough on your plate right now dealing with poor vision and work and then all the hassles that go with having iritis to add more to your plate of things to do. Rest and try to reduce stress if you can.

wishing you the very best,
Most Sincerely,
Mike Bartolatz
Mike Bartolatz