Hello!

Please introduce yourself to others by posting a brief note here. This serves as an archive for the site and helps us keep track of our many participants' situations. You will not get replies to posts placed here. To interact with others, go to the GENERAL DISCUSSIONS area of this website.

Moderators: Mike Bartolatz, kwork

Hlab27positive

Hello!

Post by Hlab27positive »

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the site, obviously. I joined in search of some support and help. I am 27 years old, HLAB27 positive and last year July2017 I got iritis for the first time.

I was treated with Durezol first every 2h for 2 days and then 4 times and day for about 2 or 3 weeks. After that I was given a steroid shot to the eye. The Iritis is in remission but the shot left me with a droopy eyelid and high intraocular pressure (glaucoma). I also have been suffering from chronic floaters since the Iritis flare.

My ophthalmologist has been saying for months now that both will go away overtime. I am now getting a little frustrated as I've been using Combigan on and off for 4 months. I would like to know other people's experience with Iritis, if they got high iop, a droopy eyelid and how to cure it and if you have any doctors recommendation in the central Texas area... I live in Austin and I think it may be time to seek another doctor or at least a second opinion.