Reply to GARY from the UK

Please introduce yourself to others by posting a brief note here. This serves as an archive for the site and helps us keep track of our many participants' situations. You will not get replies to posts placed here. To interact with others, go to the GENERAL DISCUSSIONS area of this website.

Moderators: Mike Bartolatz, kwork

Brian

Reply to GARY from the UK

Post by Brian »

Gary. I am also from the UK and am 44 yrs old. Your post on this site is almost a carbon copy of what I have been through and I am absolutely certain that it is the Volterol that has caused your Iritis and it is absolutely essential that you report this to your GP. I also went down with Iritis after taking volterol at the age of 40. And I have had reccurent attacks every three or four months for the last four years. But the Volterol has also done my colon serious injuries that did not become apparent until five months later and I have spent the last four years doing an endless round of hospital visits. Please click on the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum during the next few days and I will give you the full account of all the permanent injuries that Volterol has done to me. Before taking Volterol I had never had a serious illness in my life. And my identical twin who has never touched Volterol is still completely healthy. Please visit the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum to ask any questions you may have as Mike likes this forum to be kept for introductions. I will show you the proof of the direct connection between Volterol and Iritis.