Review of Dr. Janet Davis - Bascom Palmer Miami/Palm Beach

Find an iritis/uveitis doctor close to you.

Moderators: Mike Bartolatz, kwork

evankmd82

Review of Dr. Janet Davis - Bascom Palmer Miami/Palm Beach

Post by evankmd82 »

Hello,
I was referred to this doctor via iritis.org and wanted to post a quick review of my experience with her. I have a local ophthalmologist here in the Melbourne, FL area and have driven 2+ hours to see Dr. Davis 3 times so far. I have also TRIED to keep in communications with her, which I have found very difficult. I have recurring iritis and have tested negative for all systemic causes/diseases. It is Idiopathic. At the last appointment, I noticed that she sort of cut me off in the middle of a question I had. I figured she determined it was not relevant so I didn't let it get to me. I think there was more to it than that. I do not believe she is putting in the adequate time and effort for me as a patient.

In summary, Dr. Davis may be well qualified but she does not seem to have a vested interest in me as a patient. It is difficult to get return emails or phonecalls and her responses are very short or confusing. If I ask 3 questions, I am lucky to have her respond to 1 of them. I have been waiting over a month for her to follow through on a prescription that she said she was going to prescribe. This is not what you want when your vision is at stake. I fear she is simply overloaded.
Mike Bartolatz

Re: Review of Dr. Janet Davis - Bascom Palmer Miami/Palm Beach

Post by Mike Bartolatz »

ask to see DR Victor Perez at BP.

mike
Mike Bartolatz